SUMMARY INFORMATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF INDIVIDUALS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY
"IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS" LTD.
I. IVANOVA AND COPARNERS” LTD. is an administrator of personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Personal Data Protection Act
For the purposes of the data subjects processed by "IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS" Ltd., the Company has the following identification:
Name: "IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS" LTD.;
Address: Burgas, r.c. "Slaveykov", bl. 126, ent. A, offices 6 and 7
Contact person: Pavlin Ivanov
II. The categories of personal data collected by "IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS" LTD. for the "Contractors" register and the purposes for which they are processed are the following:
Regarding the physical identity of the persons
- names and personal data (Personal Identification Number, address), other data related to the specific service, bank information - the data are necessary in order to comply with the statutory requirements for the conclusion of service contracts provided by “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD., payments under these contracts and their execution, as well as for the issuance of the relevant accounting documents according to the requirements of the Accountancy Act, etc.
III. The data collected and processed by “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD. shall not be transferred to third parties except for the accounting service serving the Company and the relevant state bodies in fulfillment of the statutory obligations under the Labor Code, the Social Security Code, the Health Insurance Act, Income Taxes of Individuals, Corporate Income Tax Act, etc., as well as banking institutions for non-cash payment of wages and other. "IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS" Ltd does not transmit / transfer / data to third countries outside the European Union.
IV. The period for which the storage of personal data is being collected and processed by “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD. is 5 years from the date on which the invoice has been issued or the service has been provided.
V. Rights of data subjects collected and processed by “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD.:
1. The data subject is entitled to obtain a confirmation by “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD whether their personal data are being processed and, if so, to gain access to the data.
2. The data subject is entitled to obtain a copy of the personal data that is being processed by “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD.
3. The data subject is entitled to request “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD to correct inaccurate their personal data relating without undue delay.
4. The data subject has the right to request “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD. to delete their personal data without undue delay and “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD. has the obligation to delete their personal data without undue delay when any of the following reasons are applicable:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws their consent on which the processing of the data is based on the consent of the data subject or special categories of personal data are processed with the explicit consent of the data subject and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the data subject objects against the processing, and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail or the data subject objects against the processing when processing personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- personal data have been processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- personal data have been gathered in connection with the provision of services to the information society.
5. The data subject is entitled to require “IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS” LTD to limit the processing in any of the following hypotheses:
- the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by the data subject for a period that allows IVANOVA AND COPARTNERS LTD. to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- processing is illegal, but the data subject does not want to delete the personal data but instead requires a limitation of its use;
- "IVANOVA AND ASSOCIATION" Ltd. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject requires them for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to the processing pending verification that the legitimate grounds of IVANOVA AND CO-OPERATION EOOD have an advantage over the interests of the data subject.
6. The data subject is entitled to receive their personal data that are provided to IVANOVA AND CO-ORDINANCE EOOD in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer such data to another administrator without impediment by "IVANOVA AND ASSOCIATION" EOOD, to whom the personal data are provided when:
- processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation;
- processing is done in an automated manner.
6.1. When exercising its right to portability of the data under paragraph 6, the data subject is entitled to receive a direct transfer of personal data from one administrator to another where this is technically feasible.
7. The data subject shall have the right, at any time and on the grounds of relating to their particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data relating to them which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (e) ) of the Regulation / where processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller; where the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data are particularly advantageous to such interests, in particular where the data subject is a child including profiling based on these provisions. "IVANOVA AND ASSOCIATION" Ltd terminates the processing of personal data unless it can prove that there are convincing legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
8. The data subject shall have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling which produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects them significantly.
9. The data subject has the right to appeal to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data and to the Court.
10. The acceptance, examination and response within one month of requests of individuals for the exercise of their rights as data subjects shall be carried out in accordance with the internal procedures approved in IVANOVA AND COOPERATION EOOD.
VI. The personal data in the "Contractors" Registry are collected and processed by "IVANOVA AND CO-ORDINATION" EOOD in fulfillment of its obligations under the law. Failure to provide such data would result in the failure of these obligations to be fulfilled by IVANOVA AND CO-OPERATION EOOD, as well as to the impossibility of entering contractual relations with the subject of the personal data.
VII. The collection and processing of personal data by IVANOVA AND CO-ORDINANCE EOOD is not intended and does not lead to decisions based on automated processing, including profiling, which will have legal consequences for the data subject.